These are additional Webware documents which may be of interest. These are not a substitute for the documentation that comes with the Webware distribution.
You can browse the Webware documentation on-line.
- Introduction To Webware
- Jason Hildebrand's Intro at LinuxTag 2002 include graphics and a detailed introduction to MiddleKit.
- This on-line document gives an index of various templating packages with a focus on Webware and Python. Templates have been a hot topic on webware-discuss in the Spring of 2001.
(Updated 5/9/01; Posted 4/26/2001)
- Introduction to Webware
- This paper, which was presented and published at the Python 9 conference, gives an introduction to the origins of Webware with high level comparisons to CGI and Zope. A detailed introduction to the app server is included.
- Webware for Web Application
Development: PowerPoint PDF
- This PowerPoint presentation was presented by Geoff
Talvola at the Python 10
conference. It is a broad overview of Webware, but focuses
on the app server and writing WebKit applications.