Webware for Python 0.8 Release Notes
Many more improvements and bug fixes are present in this release. The
majority of which can be found in WebKit. Check out the WebKit release notes, as well as
the release notes for the other components for more information.
- All adapters have been moved to Webware/WebKit/Adapters
- LRWPAdapter added, for use with the
Xitami web server
setCookie method in
New method supports setting the expire time, path (which
defaults to "/") and security flag. The expire time can
be set with constants "ONCLOSE", "NOW", or "NEVER"; or
you can give an integer timestamp, tuple of integers (as
used in the time module), or string identifier (like
"+1w" for 1 week in the future).
- Added an experimental HTTPAdapter.py which serves directly as an HTTP server.
- Added an optional AutoReload setting to enable reloading the server
whenever source files, including servlets and PSP files are changed.
- Fix so PSP works with python 2.3a1.
- Includes an Apache 2 mod_webkit adapter, and pre-compiled DLL for windows.
- Fixed a problem where escapes in PSP source were not being processed correctly.
- Restored 0.7 behavior of Page.writeDocType() to output 4.01 Transitional.
See the release notes for more info.
- Upgraded documentation
- Improvements to profilling.
- Numerous bug fixes.